Weight: 420 g
Special clothes for special girls!
Delight in the details of these 20+ girlish garment patterns from Lindsay Wilkes, creator of The Cottage Mama patterns and blog. Featuring a classic, vintage-inspired aesthetic, you'll love stitching up an entire girl's wardrobe that's more than just dresses. Mix and match pieces to discover new looks, make complete outfits, and create a year's worth of customized, personal garments for your own little gal.
Inside you'll find:
- Step-by-step instructions to make more than 20 garments and accessories.
- Materials requirements, cutting instructions, and patterns for sizes 12 months to 10 years.
- Patterns for coats, dresses, knickers, frocks, tops, and more.
- A "Getting Started" section to help you choose and pair fabrics, select tools, and brush up on garment-sewing techniques.
- A CD containing print-at-home patterns and cutting layout diagrams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.