Spain (Lonely Planet), 9E
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Bask in orange-scented breezes while savoring a Valencian paella, witness the fiery passion of Andalucia's flamenco dancers, or be captivated by Madrid and Barcelona's art and architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, landscapes, bullfighting, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 110 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Madrid, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Andalucia, Extremadura, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain, our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
No. of Pages,