Publisher: John Wiley
Weight: 420 g
Praise for Stock Trader's Almanac
"Historical price patterns continue to work because human nature doesn't change, and neither does the law of supply and demand. Study past successful stocks if you want to know what future ones will look like. Stock Trader's Almanac is all about historical facts."
- William J. O'Neil, Chairman and founder, Investor's Business Daily
"All my almost four decades in professional investing, I've found this annual tour de force fascinating. There is a lot of provocative here to whet your whistle and adrenaline-rush your curiosity. If you don't find something here that tickles your mind, you probably don't have one."
- Ken Fisher, CEO and founder, Fisher Investments, 29-year Forbes columnist, and author of Markets Never Forget (But People Do) and The Only Three Questions That Still Count
"The Stock Trader's Almanac is a treasure-trove of solid gold investment nuggets. No serious trader should have it far from his hands."
- John Mauldin, author of Bull's Eye Investing and Editor of Thoughts from the Frontline newsletter
"A venerable guide for Wall Street's farmers to plant and harvest investments according to the season."
- Jonathan Burton, MarketWatch
"Whether I am researching seasonality trends or old Wall Street sayings, or am simply in need of some good old-fashioned investment horse sense, I start with the Stock Trader's Almanac. I have been a student of Yale and Jeffrey Hirsch's Almanac research for years, and look forward to future lessons."
- Sam Stovall, Chief Equity Strategist, Standard & Poor's Capital IQ
Payment & Security