Weight: 420 g
This bestselling text provides a practical guide to the basic concepts of structural equation modeling (SEM) and the AMOS program (Versions 17 & 18). The author reviews SEM applications based on actual data taken from her research. Noted for its non-mathematical language, this book is written for the novice SEM user. With each chapter, the author "walks" the reader through all steps involved in testing the SEM model including:
- an explanation of the issues addressed
- an illustration of the hypothesized and posthoc models tested
- AMOS input and output with accompanying interpretation and explanation
- The function of the AMOS toolbar icons and their related pull-down menus
- The data and published reference upon which the model was based.
Payment & Security