Weight: 420 g
Expanded to cover the latest in business intelligence-big data, cloud, mobile, visual data discovery, and in-memory-this fully updated bestseller by BI guru Cindi Howson provides the most modern techniques to exploit BI for the highest ROI.
Written by industry analyst and BI consultant Cindi Howson, Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI and Big Data, Second Edition reveals how to get the most value out of BI investments. The book draws on exclusive survey data and real-world case studies of BI success stories at Netflix, Medtronic, Macys.com, The Dow Chemical Company, Learning Circle, and other companies to identify proven BI best practices that can be put to use right away.
Business intelligence has the power to change people's way of working, to enable businesses to compete more effectively and efficiently, and to help non-profits stretch their dollars further. This practical guide holds the key to bringing technological innovations together with the people, processes, and culture of any organization in order to achieve a competitive and profitable BI strategy.
- Contains unique industry survey data and case studies that would otherwise cost thousands of dollars for companies to research or invest in white papers
- Explains how to gain executive support and align BI strategy with business goals
- Shows how to organize BI teams and experts for success
- Includes tips for choosing the best BI tools to meet user and business needs
- Describes how to improve data quality so decision-makers trust the BI solution
- Explains technical components for building a robust BI platform
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.