Publisher: John Wiley
Weight: 454 g
- A background on the basic process flow of company analysis and valuation
- Industry characteristics - Provides specific tips for gathering information about a company and examining it from multiple angles
- Earnings drivers - Although most earnings drivers are company-specific and not easy to generalize, the book will provide rough guidelines of potential earnings drivers in major industries.
- Profiling companies qualitatively - The goal of this process is to show how to dig deeper to find the nuance that a simple financial statement cannot express.
- Methods for modelling companies
Payment & Security