Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Switzerland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ski through fresh powder in the Swiss Alps, listen to cowbells while enjoying a picnic in a mountain meadow, or feast on fondue in Gruyeres; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Switzerland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Switzerland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, alpine villages, architecture, sports, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and more
- Over 70 local maps
- Covers Geneva, Lake Geneva, Vaud, Fribourg, Neuchatel, Jura, Basel, Aargau, Mittelland, Bernese Oberland, Valais, Central Switzerland, Zurich, Northeastern Switzerland, Ticino, Liechtenstein, Graubunden, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Switzerland, our most comprehensive guide to Switzerland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.