Take Control of OCD : A Kid's Guide to Conquering Anxiety and Managing OCD
- Uses a cognitive-behavioral therapy and exposure/response prevention method to stress gradual exposure to obsessive thinking patterns.
- Provides a step-by-step ladder-based process to help readers conquer their fears and demolish their worries.
- Helps kids change their obsessive thoughts, tolerate uncertainty, and develop positive self-talk and stress management.
- Also helps kids advocate for their needs in school and build successful relaxation procedures.
- Includes workbook-style pages for readers to complete.
No. of Pages, 204