Weight: 420 g
Drawing on his years as an investor for leading banks in the U.S. and Asia, Philip Cheng delivers down-to-earth strategies guaranteed to make you "shark-proof" while you optimize investment returns. Statistics show that only 20% of small investors ever come close to achieving their investment goals. The other 80% get eaten alive by "investment sharks"-investment advisors, fund managers and other hucksters out to line their pockets with your hard-earned cash. Motivated by a sense of fair play, Cheng resolved to write an investor's survival guide in which he'd share everything he's learned in his years as a successful professional investor. The result is Taming the Money Sharks. The easy-to-follow guidelines you'll find in this book will help you navigate the shark-infested waters of the investment world, all the way to the financial freedom you dream of and deserve.
- A must-have survival guide for novice investors, and a source of fresh thinking and innovative strategies for experienced investors
- Features many illustrations, summaries, charts, real-world examples along with other powerful tools to help you avoid common mistakes and win at the investment game
- Lays out 8 proven strategies for investing systematically and surviving and thriving in the shark-infested waters of the stock market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.