Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 500 g
Lonely Planet Tasmania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the darkened underground galleries at MONA, learn about convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site, or hike spectacular Cradle Mountain; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tasmania and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Tasmania:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, food, wine, wildlife, environment, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out Hobart map (included in print version), plus over 44 maps
- Covers Hobart, Port Arthur, Bruny Island, Huonville, Derwent Valley, Maria Island, Freycinet National Park, Bay of Fires, Flinders Island, Launceston, Tamar Valley, Devonport, Strahan, Cradle Mountain and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.