Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Thailand is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Listen to monks chant in a Bangkok temple, indulge in a beachfront Thai massage on a coral-fringed island, or trek through the jungle to see elephants and gibbons; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, politics, literature, cinema, music, art, environment, wildlife, cuisine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand, Central Thailand, Bangkok, Ko Chang, Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Thailand, our most comprehensive guide to Thailand, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Thailand? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bangkok or Phuket? Check out Lonely Planet's Bangkok guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Bangkok or Pocket Phuket, two handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.