Publisher: Nicholas Brealey Publishing
Weight: 420 g
The Accidental Business Nomad is for anyone working in a more global environment and who is looking to gain critical insights and communications skills needed for a shrinking world.
As Managing Director of TSL Marketing's Leadership Nomad group, Kyle Hegarty has deciphered the culture code of doing business in Asia and the fastest growing markets. Hegarty reports on his triumphs and failures, including tales where unexpected lessons abound. The result is a no-holds-barred, gritty, and unvarnished guide to doing business across cultures.
Readers will learn:
- Why up to 70 percent of international ventures fail due to cultural issues, and how to avoid becoming a casualty
- How to navigate the invisible language of cultural misunderstandings
- Cross-cultural communications skills everyone in business needs to know
- The art and science of personality profiling and quick short-cuts to understanding people
- What outsourced call centers can teach us about the future of global communication
- How to find inspiration and innovation in the most unlikely of places
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.