The Entitlement Cure: Finding Success in Doing Hard Things the Right Way
Bestselling author, psychologist, popular speaker, cohost of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! radio program, and a cofounder of CloudTownsend clinic and CloudTownsend Resources, John Townsend addresses the hot topic of the culture of entitlement and what it takes to navigate well through this type of cultural trend.
It's easy to give in to the culture's lie that life should be easy. Many people think, "Work, family, and finances should work for me because I deserve the best." But that
attitude only stifles healthy relationships and true satisfaction in life.
In The Entitlement Cure, renowned psychologist Dr. John Townsend provides principles and skills to get readers unstuck and on the way to success. Here he explores:
- Why having no pain is not an option
- How to tell when to take a risk
- Why "shortcuts" always take longer
- When it's worth it to disappoint someone
- The value of keeping inconvenient commitments
- How to ask for constructive criticism
- How to help others who are stuck in the easy way
- Why doing the right thing brings the greatest joy
Dr. Townsend shows readers what real contentment looks like as they reach their goals - the only way that counts - the hard way.
Publisher,Zondervan Publishing House
No. of Pages,