Publisher: Random House
Weight: 600 g
First comes love, then comes planning! Before a fabulous celebration, there are vendors to hire, budgets to calculate, decisions galore to make. Packed with The Knot's top tips and worksheets, checklists, and contact sheets for you to fill in, this book is the one stop resource that keeps brides focused but stress free. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner paperback takes you through the process step by easy to follow step, with: ·
Budget worksheets (and all the latest digital tools for keeping track of costs) as well as hundreds of invisible ways to cut costs when selecting everything from flowers to the venue and menu.
- Wedding planning timelines (including a brand-new express timeline for couples getting married in 3 months or fewer).
- Guest list and invitation worksheets (with guidance on what you can now do online)
- Vendor contract checklists (and tons of new online resources for finding the pros you need)
- Fun ideas for personalizing your reception, from photo booths to signature cocktails in any color your heart desires.
- Web links and other useful resources for planning on the go (including recommended apps to download and up to the minute advice on building your wedding website)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.