The Lady Most Likely
Three of the brightest stars of historical romance invite you to a party at the country home of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sister hands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them— and a few other gentlemen—to her country house for what is sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . . Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
- The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of Briarly
- The always outspoken Miss Katherine Peyton
- The dashing war hero Captain Neill Oakes
- The impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn Passmore
- The terribly eligible new Earl of Charters
- The widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)
About the Author
Julia Quinn started writing her first book one month after finishing college and has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. The New York Times bestselling author of sixteen novels for Avon Books, she is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
No. of Pages,