Publisher: McGraw Hill
Weight: 477 g
When Fortune 100 corporations are stymied, it's the "McKinsey-ites" whom they call for help.
In THE MCKINSEY WAY, former McKinsey associate Ethan Rasiel lifts the veil to show you how the secretive McKinsey works its magic, and helps you emulate the firm's well-honed practices in problem solving, communication, and management.
He shows you how McKinsey-ites think about business problems and how they work at solving them, explaining the way McKinsey approaches every aspect of a task:
How McKinsey recruits and molds its elite consultants;
- How to "sell without selling";
- How to use facts, not fear them;
- Techniques to jump-start research and make brainstorming more productive;
- How to build and keep a team at the top its game;
- Powerful presentation methods, including the famous waterfall chart, rarely seen outside McKinsey;
- How to get ultimate "buy-in" to your findings;
- Survival tips for working in high-pressure organizations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.