Publisher: MIT Press
Weight: 364 g
"This book is for people who are living under the tyranny aof the prevailing style of management."
- Learn about Dr Deming's system of Profound Knowledget-the knowledge needed for transformation to a new style of managment.
- Understand how to create product and service to achieve continual growth, innovation, and improved market position
- Explore the reasons to abolish performance reviews on the job and grades in school
- Discover why cooperation, not competition, is vital to success
- Find out how to develop joy in work and learnig.
The aim of this book is to start the reader on the road to knowledge, and to create a yearning for more knowledge.
This is also a textbook for students of engineering, economics and business.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.