Weight: 420 g
The Only Self Help Book That You'll Ever Read is a collection of columns packed with creative ideas and poignant stories on building competence, enhancing communications, enriching relationships, and getting along with difficult people. The beautifully written book imparts extraordinary insights which readers will cherish and long remember.
- Getting out of the victim position
- Enriching your intimate relationships
- Knowing how to cope with criticism
- Learning how to speak so that you're taken seriously
- Making sense out of the chaos of your childhood
Being enlightened about such matters makes a difference - in how you think about yourself and in the way you live in the world. It not only empowers you, it delights you as clarity replaces confusion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.