Weight: 420 g
The Times Good University Guide is an essential tool that gives you all the information you need to make the crucial decision of where to study – bestselling, objective and authoritative.
Since 1992 The Times Good University Guide has provided the most accurate and up-to-date information to make the choice of which universities to apply to as easy as possible.
In the second year of tuition fees, being informed about all the aspects of your decision is even more important, and this year, the finance chapter lays out all of the factors that should be taking into account when trying to plan financially – not just the level of fees, but also loans, grants, bursaries and scholarships.
Other areas covered include:
- How to find and apply for accommodation
- Detailed information on the best universities for sport
- Employment prospects: new information and statistics to inform your choice
- How to select the right course and the right university for you (including student satisfaction figures and detailed profiles of each university).
- All the most up-to-date information, with league table on more than 60 subjects.
Written by John O'Leary, former Editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement, this is the most definitive and authoritative guide available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.