Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get to know your fellow passengers or just gaze through the window at the unfurling landscape, gawk at Moscow's Kremlin or glimpse Lake Baikal, Russia's sacred sea; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Trans-Siberian Railway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the history of the railway, history of Siberian travel, Russian culture & cuisine, Mongolian culture & cuisine, Chinese culture & cuisine, landscapes & wildlife
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg Beijing, the Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian, Trans-Manchurian and Baikal-Amur Mainline routes and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway, our most comprehensive guide to the Trans-Siberian Railway, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.