Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Turkey is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride a hot-air balloon over Cappadocia's honeycomb landscapes, walk amid the ancient ruins of Ephesus, or soak in a hamam in Antalya's atmospheric old quarter; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Turkey and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Turkey Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps
- Covers Istanbul, Thrace, Marmara, Gallipoli Peninsula, Izmir, Ephesus, Bodrum, Anatolia, Pammukale, Antalya, Ankara, Cappadocia, Aegean Coast, Turquoise Coast, Mediterranean Coast, Black Sea Coast, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Turkey, our most comprehensive guide to Turkey, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.