Weight: 420 g
Feeling overwhelmed with work and life demands? Rushing, multitasking, or relying on fancy devices and apps won't help. The answer is to create the conditions for two awesome hours of peak productivity per day.
Drawing on cutting-edge neuroscience, Josh Davis, director of research at the NeuroLeadership Institute explains clearly that our brains and bodies operate according to complex biological needs that, when leveraged intelligently, can make us incredibly effective. From what and when we eat, to when we tackle tasks or disengage—how we plan our activities has a huge impact on performance. Davis shows us how we can create the conditions for two awesome hours of effective mental performance by:
- Recognizing when to effective flip the switch on our automatic thinking;
- Scheduling tasks based on their “processing demand” and recovery time;
- Learning how to direct attention, rather than avoid distractions;
- Feeding and moving our bodies in ways that prep us for success;
- Identifying what matters in our environment to be at the top of our mental game.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.