Publisher: Penguin Business UK
Weight: 420 g
Drawing from interviews and case studies with masterminds like Quincy Jones, Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Pharrell Williams, as well as leaders at Google X and Amazon, this book identifies the key lessons and skills musicians can teach us about innovation.
Inspired by creative geniuses, you'll learn how to:
* Listen more carefully and thoughtfully
* Experiment more freely
* Collaborate with a more diverse cast of partners
* Demo and prototype like a jazz musician
* Perform under the spotlight
* Improvise like a great bebop ensemble
Two Beats Ahead is a creativity crash-course for anyone who wants to be more entrepreneurial or lead an innovative team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.