Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tempt your tastebuds with pho noodle soup in Vietnam, sail past the emerald peaks of Halong Bay, or experience the transcendent tranquility of temples like Angkor Wat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Mekong Region and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, landscapes, environment, cuisine, and more
- Over 50 local maps
- Useful features - including Trekking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand , our most comprehensive guide to the Mekong Region, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.