What To Expect The 1st Year (3rd Edition)
- All-new chapter on buying for baby; helping parents navigate through the dizzying gamut of baby products, nursery items and gear.
- Baby care fundamentals, from crib and sleep safety to vitamin supplements.
- Feeding for every age and stage, including tips on breastfeeding, preparing homemade baby food and the latest recommendations on starting solids.
- Charts for key development stages and sleeping habits, as well as sleep strategies that really work.
- Research on the impact of screen time (TVs, tablets, apps, computers).
- The most up-to-date medical advice on vaccines, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and more, plus handy first-aid guides.
- Dozens of Q&A sections, practical tips and advice that focus on advice for parents and their baby, covering everything from how to give a bath and decode your baby's crying to when to return to work.
Publisher,Simon & Schuster
No. of Pages,