Weight: 420 g
"The keys that Wes Moss identifies to having a happy retirement are simple but brilliant. Read this book." -- Clark Howard, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Living Large in Lean Times
If you think you need to win the lottery or work until you're 75 to retire with financial stability, Money Matters host Wes Moss has very good news for you. You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think reveals the secrets for ensuring a successful retirement—sooner rather than later.
After conducting an intensive study of happy retirees to learn the financial practices they hold in common, Moss discovered that it doesn't take financial genius, millions of dollars, or sophisticated investment skills to ensure a safe, solid retirement. All it takes is five best practices:
- Determine what you want and need your retirement money for
- Figure out how much you need to save
- Create a plan to pay off your mortgage in as little as five years
- Develop an income stream from multiple sources
- Become an income investor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.