Employee Engagement 2.0: How to Motivate Your Team for High Performance
Imagine if you could:
- Create massive emotional commitment among all your direct reports
- Turn apathetic groups into high performance teams exhibiting huge discretionary effort
- Be a leader who people fight to work with
- Win a "Best Place to Work" award within 12 months
This isn't just another ivory tower book on leadership. Employee Engagement 2.0 is the result of both massive research and real-world experience. The author, Kevin Kruse, is a former Best Place to Work winner, serial entrepreneur, and NY Times bestselling author. He has advised dozens of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies like SAP, to startups and non-profits, and even to the US Marines.
This is your step-by-step guide that will teach you:
- What employee engagement is (it does not mean happy or satisfied)
- How engagement directly drives sales, profits, and even stock price
- The secret recipe for making anyone feel engaged
- How to quantify engagement, even if you have no budget
- 7 questions to ask that will identify your engagement weakness
- What to say to facilitate a team meeting on engagement
- A communication system that ensures rapid, two-way flow of information
- How to make your strategic vision memorable and "sticky"
- How to implement a complete engagement plan in only 8 weeks!
Publisher,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
No. of Pages,