Naked Money Meetings: Ending Money Fights with Your Partner Forever
Your money fights are never really about the money. Erin Skye Kelly breaks down what is happening underneath those financial feuds with your partner so you can work together to build the life you envisioned when you committed to each other.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- What your own specific money blocks are and why they are preventing you from maximizing your wealth
- What your partner’s money blocks are and how they drive your partner’s financial habits
- How your blocks intersect and what you are actually fighting about (hint: it isn’t about the money)
- Effective cash flow techniques to help you properly communicate about money and rapidly increase your wealth
- How your lack of communication about money is affecting you in the bedroom and beyond
The follow-up book to Get the Hell Out of Debt, Naked Money Meetings was written in honor of the thousands of couples Erin has worked with who have paid off millions of dollars in debt. After enough couples said, “Erin’s work is better than sex therapy!” she decided to bare it all for you.
About the Author
Erin Skye Kelly is an award-winning and bestselling author who has helped thousands of people pay off millions of dollars in consumer debt, and ultimately, change their lives.
In spite of her terrible stage fright and general Canadian awkwardness, Erin has shared the stage with legendary success strategists such as Tony Robbins, Phil Town, and Gary John Bishop.
Erin’s seminars and workshops are judgment-free zones made up of equal parts personal growth, rock concert, and love. She is hired to work with ordinary humans who want to achieve extraordinary things, and because of her track record helping people create a trajectory of success, the phrase she most often hears when people meet her for the first time is, “Wow. I thought you’d be taller.”
Publisher,POST HILL PRESS
No. of Pages, 208