Publisher: Shing Lee Publisher
Weight: 200 g
Pre-Primary Mathematics is a series of 6 activity books specially written for the pre-primary school pupils to build a solid foundation in mathematics.
- Step-by-step introduction of number to 100
- Ample wriitng practice for numbers
- Real-life situations demonstrate the relevance of mathematics to daily life
- Each level deals with mathematical concepts progressively
- Application of mathematical concepts is incorporated throughout
- Examples given provide a ready reference to solve problems
- Colourful illustrations and exercises generate interest in learning concepts though play
- Games and puzzles make the learning fun and challenging
- Skills learnt in each are given at the bottom of each the page
- Each level is accompanied by a detailed and supportive teaching guide with lesson plans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.