Publisher: Harper UK
Published Date: 6-Dec-2018
Weight: 420 g
Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5AM Club concept over 20 years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximise their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing audiobook, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
Through an enchanting - and often amusing - story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5am Club will walk you through:
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements.
- A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day.
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth.
- A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed.
- ‘Insider only’ tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world.
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5AM Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
The 5 AM Club
The 5 AM Club
A leadership book written like a novel. Not boring and open up my mind. Really recommended for those who search the first step to make the change
This is the best book ever. Everyone for sure love this book. Good to read.
This book transformed my life. It is packed with strategies and there is an free app you can download once you finish to support you on your journey. The descriptions for each strategy really helps you buy into them, in addition to spiritual thinking on why some things in life don’t work out.
I scanned through the first few pages of the book where it goes into the story of the millionaire, spellbinder, artist and homeless person. The early part of the book was not that interesting for me. I flicked to where it got into the teachings and that’s where the book came alive for me. I’ve never underlined so much in a book!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.