Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Weight: 420 g
By assembling the largest collection of KPIs in a single book, The KPI Institute provides a powerful practice based learning tool.
The KPI Compendium lists over 20,000 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) examples listed by the smartKPIs.com team of researchers on the website with the same name.
- Each example has an identification number assigned to it, that can be used to look up additional KPI documentation on the website.
- All examples are grouped in a taxonomy structured around 3 contexts: global, organizational and personal.
- Contexts are grouped in further categories such as functional areas and industries
Functional areas covered:
Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable
- Corporate Services
Administration | Office Support | Corporate Travel | Facilities | Property Management | Legal Services
- CSR / Sustainability / Environmental Care
Corporate Social Responsibility | Environmental Care
Asset | Portfolio management | Financial stability | Forecasts & Valuation | Liquidity | Profitability
- Governance, Compliance and Risk
Compliance and Audit Management | Governance | Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Application Development | Data Center | Enterprise Architecture | IT - General | IT - Security | Network Management | Service Management
- Knowledge and Innovation
Innovation | Knowledge Management | R & D
- Marketing & Communications
Advertising | Marketing | Public Relations
- Online Presence - eCommerce
eCommerce | Email Marketing | Online Advertising | Online Publishing - Weblogs | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Web Analytics
- Portfolio and Project Management
Benefits Realization Management | Portfolio Management | Project Management
- Production & Quality Management
Maintenance | Production | Quality Management
- Sales and Customer Service
Customer Service | Sales
- Supply Chain, Procurement, Distribution
Contract Management | Inventory Management | Logistics / Distribution | Procurement / Purchasing | Supply Chain Management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.